Thursday, November 22, 2012

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge 3 WINNERS

Hello Magnolia lovers and

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you in America!

Once again the DT cast their votes

and we have another lovely

top 5

for our

Traditional Christmas Colors Challenge












.



Congrats to all our top 5 ladies!!!
Please email Suzie at sue@tranquilpc.co.uk
to receive your
Marvelous Magnolia
Top 5 Blinkie.

Our 2 randomly selected winners

Magnolia-Licious Prize
24. Susie Sugar 
 and

Ribbon Girl Prize
4. xx--patries--xx 

Please contact Rina at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.
(I will be vacationing at the time this challenge launches,
so I wont be able to get prizes set up until I get back on November 27)

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much , I'm thrilled to bits to be one of your winners !!
    You've made my day
    Congrats to the other winners too
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowww great, a top 5 position, I am very happy about that, thank you!!!
    Congratulations to all the other winners too!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW tnks for my prize from ribbon Girl.. i have send you an email :D:D tnks a lot!!!
    Congratulations to all the other winners

    Hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking my card for the top 5.
    /Charlotte

    ReplyDelete