Thursday, March 20, 2014

Challenge 63 Top Selections

Hello Marvelous Magnolia Fans

from all over the world!!!

Today we would like to announce our
newest Top Selections for our
Add Some Green Challenge...
Absolutely stunning creations by all!
Beginner



Intermediate



Expert

Every once in awhile I feel the girls overlook someone who I
think should be recognized!
When that happens I am going to add a

"Rina's Fav"

and today that goes to



What an awesome group of "add some GREEN" cards!!!
Thank you ladies for joining in this week!
Please take your blinkie badges for your blog!
Our winner of this weeks prizes are
Please email me at Fashionistachallenge@gmail.com
to sort out your prize.

3 comments:

  1. I am so proud .... expert winner !!
    THANK you so much.
    Congrats to the other winners too.
    XX Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my days, thank you sooooo very much for choosing my card, Congrats to everyone else :) xxx

    ReplyDelete