Thursday, July 10, 2014

Ch 71 Anything Goes Top Selections

Welcome Magnolia fans!!!
Today we would like to announce our
newest Top Selections for our
Anything Goes Challenge...
Absolutely stunning creations by all!
Beginner

  
Intermediate



Expert

WOWZERS Ladies!!!!
Congrats and thank you for participating
with these fabulous entries!!!
Please take your appropriate badges for your blogs.
I must appoligize to our last challenge winners....
I struggle with the way gmail works vs my personal email
and it seems I have lost emails from last challenge winners if you could
please email me again with the challenge # and sponsor prize!
Current winner of the
Live & Love Crafts prize is
Please email me at FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com
with the challenge # and sponsor name


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card .... Congratulation for Crafty Bunny and Muuske

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card.Congratulations to the other winners.Greetings Margo.

    ReplyDelete