Saturday, October 1, 2016

Challenge Your Favorite Stamp

Hello Marvelous Magnolia

fans from all over the globe.....

Welcome to the


We are always so delighted when you drop by

to have a look around,

but would love it even more if you would join in on the fun!!!

We have made it really easy this month

We would like to see on your creations with Your Favorite Stamp ...
Easy is not it?

Our super wonderful sponsor is

Magnolia Rubber Stamps


The winner receives a gift from Magnolia Rubber Stamp...
It is a wonderful gift I remind you that in their online shop you will find all 
the stamps and dies Magnolia

I remind you that the winner of our challenge will be

 our GDT for an upcoming challenge!


The dreamy team girls have this inspiration for you...

Beth
 Dewi
Gina 
 Jay
Maki 
Peggy 
Shuly 
 Tiziana



We salute and wish you a wonderful day!!!
Hugs
Marvelous Magnolia Dt


5 comments:

  1. Hi! My card is number 13, I haven´t post it for this challenge, I know this is only a magnolia challenge, it must have been a blogger mistake. Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

    I´m sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry! Poping back here to check Shuly´s comment on my blog yesterday about my entry in this challenge with a non Magnolia stamp! ....... this 14th entry could not be here! I don´t know HOW this happens! I´s so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When is the closing date for this challenge? The inklinz account has expired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. inlinkz has expired, here is the link to my card
    http://passionnementcartes.blogspot.fr/2016/10/dt-midweek-magnolias-anything-goes-with.html
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. inlinkz expired so here is the link to my card
    http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/my-favourite-christmas-tilda.html
    Hugs
    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete